Why choose the TOEIC® Listening and Reading test?
All TOEIC® tests are specifically created to assess the ability to use English in real-life work situations. In addition, the test design ensures that scores can be accurately compared between candidates around the globe. This has helped make the TOEIC Listening and Reading test the most popular assessment of workplace English in the world.
- The test delivers exceptionally reliable and accurate scores you can trust.
- Questions are based on real-world workplace scenarios.
- Paper-and-pencil or online formats make it easy to administer anywhere at any time.
What can you learn from the test?
TOEIC® Listening and Reading scores provide meaningful feedback about a test taker’s strengths and weaknesses, along with a description of the skills typical of test-takers at various levels. The skills measured by the test include an individuals ability to:
- Understand explanations and instructions
• Understand workplace conversations
• Follow public talks and announcements
• Connect information in different real-world texts
The scores on the TOEIC Listening and Reading test indicate how well people can communicate in English with others in business, commerce, and industry. Each section is determined by the number of correct answers, which is converted to a scaled score between 5-495 points and a CEFR level. The score report provides a Listening, a Reading, and a total scaled score.