TOEIC®Listening and Reading Test
About the TOEIC® Listening and Reading Test
- Listening skills are work great for facing communication, meetings, videoconferencing, podcasts and telephone conversations.
- Reading skills are relevant for email, reports, newsletters and many more forms of a meaningful business communication.
Create a More Impressive Workforce
- Recruit, place and promote the most qualified employees
- Identify job-training requirements
- Assign employees to positions abroad
Get a Global Advantage
Contact your local ETS Preferred Network office for more information on the TOEIC test in your country.
- Administering the Test
- Recruiting Is More Efficient with the TOEIC® test at Thai Airways (PDF)
- China Southern Airlines Uses TOEIC® Scores to Meet Growth Strategies (PDF)
- The TOEIC® Test Plays a Key Role in Panasonic’s Globalizations Strategy (PDF)